Everything we create
Appropriate help NSW support adults and children having domestic and family members assault.
We acknowledge that individuals may have numerous legal issues that could arise using their experience of physical violence.
We provide cost-free legal advice, responsibility treatments, and situation representation through funds of appropriate help for things which are eligible under our plans. We also help at some courts and tribunals across NSW.
We offer these types of services across violent, household and civil law.
The sorts of difficulties Legal Aid NSW can assist with comprise:
- Software for Apprehended Domestic Assault Orders (ADVOs);
- Conflicts about kiddies, separation and divorce and splitting residential property;
- Son or daughter service;
- Children’s judge does matter about the attention and safety of kids;
- Household argument solution (mediation to help deal with disputes about little ones);
- Monetary problems including make payment on financial, credit score rating and personal debt, and homes;
- Immigration dilemmas such residence software where the marriage or union has broken down because of domestic and family members physical violence;
- Target’s help;
- Representation for defendants to ADVOs in some situations. If you will be a victim of residential assault;
- Representation for defendants in home-based violence violent fee matters in a few situation.
Professional domestic assault services
- Ladies Household Assault Courtroom Advocacy Program
- Home-based Physical Violence Product
- Home-based Physical Violence Specialist Solution
- Group Advocacy and Service Treatments
Legal Help NSW Domestic and Parents Physical Violence Strategy
Appropriate help NSW has a residential and household assault plan. Continue reading