It’s no secret that sports are a crowd pleaser, and what better way to get attention than advertising to an arena full of your LOCAL fans?
When you team up with Sports Image®, we work to get your business in front of the eyes of your customers by using the best services from https://www.salesforce.com/blog/2019/04/what-is-the-future-of-work.html, while you also show your support of a great organization. Our advertising packages are affordable and customizable to get the most “bang for your buck.”
Sponsors have the ability to choose from a variety of different media outlets through our programs to attract the most attention from crowds.
Why not use the time that fans are sitting amongst each other for hours in a gym to get your message across? It’s an easy track for exposure. We think it’s a win-win situation, but don’t take our word for it – take a look at some of the options, benefits, cost comparisons and testimonials from some very happy sponsors.
Advertising with our schools and organizations gives you the ability to be a part of something big.
We feel the best kind of sponsorship is a ‘well-rounded’ sponsorship and thus, we create packages that contain many of the 3 key categories below:
- On Premise Signage – Advertise on scoreboards, scoring tables, hoops and other equipment around the gym
- Activation Opportunities – Half-Time Shows, On-Site Kiosks, PA Announcements
- Web and mobile platforms – Texting and Mobile Campaign, Online fundraising through the Big Score program
- Advertising presence to a captive audience
- Community goodwill and support
- Ability to “rollout” program to any size target market… national, regional or area
- Flexibility in packages and price points
- Get your logo in front of large groups!
|Media||Price||Copy Included?||Duration / Size||Occurrence|
|TV commercial||$2500||No||30 sec.||6 airings over 1 month|
|Newspaper Ad||$1950||Yes||2 in x 2 in||Throughout 1 month|
|Sports Image® Sponsorship||$2500||Yes||2 ft x 8 ft||4 FULL YEARS!|
Interested in advertising with us? Contact Us! Tell us who you are and we will make sure to get in touch.
Want to look at our Media Kit? Let us know and we’ll send it to you.